Business Development Specialist
The Business Development Specialist is responsible for representing CMA at networking events to develop and foster relationships that supports a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Attend networking events to prospect for new clients
• Create new business opportunities
• Manage maintenance and integrity of CRM (Salesforce)
• Present to and consult with management on business trends to develop distribution channels
• Write/respond to RFPs
• Polished networking savvy
• Superior communications skills (written and verbal)
• Knowledge of advertising and marketing principles
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and presentation software programs
• High energy and results driven self-starter
Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or 5+ years’ related sales experience preferred.
CMA is a dynamic, fast-paced, growing company with a casual, pet-friendly environment. Our culture is built around core values such as client passion, enthusiasm, excellence and teamwork. We “work hard and play hard” …summer BBQs, Halloween costume contests, employee recognition awards, birthday celebrations and involvement with community/charity events.
CMA combines competitive salary with benefit options for health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as PTO and a 401(k) savings and investment plan.