CMA IN SEARCH OF A CONTENT MARKETING SPECIALIST:
If you can write compelling, high-quality content and develop personas for the buyer’s journey across a diverse portfolio of B2B and B2C clientele, you should join the Creative Marketing Alliance (CMA) Crew.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Content Marketing – develop prospect personas tied to the buyer’s journey, leveraging on-line content tools
- Writing/editing – create various forms of content, including blogs, white papers, press releases, infographics and magazine articles
- Media Relations – leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts to achieve and enhance the client’s marketing goal
- Client Management – build and maintain B2B and B2C client relations
- Project Management – develop and implement campaign tactics, provide deliverables in a timely fashion, track key metrics and adjust tactics accordingly
- Write for a diverse and sometimes technical audience
- Comprehend the workings of content marketing tools
- Build outstanding referral traffic
- Conduct data research and analysis
- Stay abreast of SEO best practices
- Apply knowledge of news and public relations principles
- Manage projects timely and within budget
- Offer outstanding solutions
- Run in a fast-paced environment
- Anticipate, initiate, collaborate, create, execute with urgency, follow through, be accountable and achieve results
- Maneuver through Microsoft office products
If so, you should join the CMA Crew.
Have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications and/or 5+ years’ client experience.