CMA IN SEARCH OF AN HR ADMINISTRATOR:
If you can drive the business practices and objectives to provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, goal attainment, and the recruitment of a superior workforce, you should join the Creative Marketing Alliance (CMA) Crew.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Talent acquisition, orientation and retention
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Facility management
- Performance management
- Employee relations
- Liaison between PEO and employees
- Ad hoc policy development and documentation
- Run payroll
- Interactively recruit
- Communicate articulately
- Conduct yourself ethically and with discretion
- Organize projects timely
- Build and maintain a network
- Run in a fast-paced environment
- Anticipate, initiate, collaborate, create, execute with urgency, follow through, be accountable and achieve results
- Maneuver through Microsoft office products
If so, you should join the CMA Crew.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, PHR, SPHR and/or 5+ years’ related experience