CMA IN SEARCH OF MARKETING ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE:
The Marketing Account Executive is the link between clients and CMA. They are responsible for building and maintaining B2B and B2C client relations, managing client projects, facilitating the development of client strategy, ensuring the client’s needs and goals are met timely and within budget. The Account Executive reports to the Director of Client Services.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS (MRAs):
- Offer proactive leadership when meeting clients to discuss their marketing needs
- Working with subject matter experts to devise a campaign that meets the client’s goals and budgets.
- Presenting campaign ideas and costings to clients
- Briefing the creative team who will produce the deliverables
- Negotiating with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met.
- Checking and reporting on the campaign’s progress.
- Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the campaign.
- Managing the account’s budget and invoicing the client.
- Making ‘pitches’ to win new business.
- Collaborate with DoMS, and AE’s to ensure best practices are being utilized and developed across CMA client base.
- Additional ad-hoc duties as requested by DoCS, CEO, and COO
- Proficient with Microsoft office products
- Knowledge of the creative process and software (InDesign & Photoshop)
- Superior communication competence (written and verbal)
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Deadline-driven, multi-tasker in a fast-paced environment
- Results oriented
- Self-starter with ability to work independently as well as on a team
Key Core Competencies
- Build collaborative relationships
- Quickly become knowledgeable of client’s industry
- Provide rationale behind recommendations/solutions
- Pristine attention to details when communicating with clients and teams
- Holistic view of marketing tactics & client needs to develop marketing strategies
Education/Experience – Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Advertising with 7-10 years’ experience (emphasis on business to business marketing) preferred.