SOCIAL MEDIA OR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING?
If you can explain the difference between social media and social media marketing, you may be CMA’s next Social Media Specialist.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Create engaging content and spark conversations on social media channels to attract prospects for clients (micro videos, memes, graphics and more)
- Manage daily client projects/accounts
- Develop client communication plans including strategy, goals and tactics
- Devise campaign tactics, track key metrics and make applicable adjustments
- Practice continued improvements leveraging data
- Increase referral traffic
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications and/or 5+ years’ related experience
- Outstanding time management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent writer/editor
- Exceptional interpersonal competence
- Self-starter and team member
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and social media channels and tools
- Prior client experience preferred
CMA is a dynamic, fast-paced, growing company with a casual, pet-friendly environment. Our culture is built around core values such as team spirit, client passion, enthusiasm, meticulous quality, and professionalism. We have summer BBQs, Halloween costume contests, birthday and anniversary recognitions, and involvement with community and charity events.
CMA combines competitive salary with benefit options for health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as PTO and a 401(k) savings and investment plan.