CMA IN SEARCH OF A PR SPECIALIST:
If you can champion public relations for a diverse portfolio of B2B and B2C clientele, manage projects from inception to execution and enrich client relations that exceed expectations, you should join the Creative Marketing Alliance (CMA) Crew.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new connections
- Maintain and foster outstanding client delight, retention and growth
- Create compelling content for press releases, feature magazine articles, websites and blogs
- Develop, create and execute on PR tactics
- Track key metrics and make adjustments as needed
- Write for a diverse and sometimes technical audience
- Manage projects timely and within budget
- Offer outstanding solutions
- Run in a fast-paced environment
- Anticipate, initiate, collaborate, create, execute with urgency, follow through, be accountable and achieve results
- Maneuver through Microsoft office products
Have a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications and/or 5+ years’ related experience
If so, you should join the CMA Crew!